Saturday, May 06, 2006

To God be the Glory

I've lost 9.5 pounds. Yeah! I'm pretty excited about this. I've also pretty much redefined my goal. It is now to only loose about 20-25 more pounds. I don't have a desire to be to entirely skinny, as I have never been. I've lost a pant size, which is great for me. So, to get to the desired size, I need only loose 20-25 pounds more. At least, that is what I'm guessing. I'm pretty pleased with the progress that I'm making also, I didn't want to loose to quickly, I really was aiming at a change in lifestyle. I feel God has definately helped me so much with my attitude towards food. I feel it is an addiction, just as smoking or anything else. God has helped me in this way. I really consider what I'm eating and when I'm eating. I've been eating when I'm hungry, and not much eating just to eat. Now, let me tell you that I'm not perfect with this, however, it is much better than before. I used to eat a candy bar, just becasue I wanted to, not for any other reason. I had such an addiction to things such as candy and sweets, I was buying them everytime I was in the grocery, just because they were there. That is horrible, I was wanting to satisfy my carnal self, and this was definately not bringing glory to God. Well, I do feel that God has helped me so much in this area of my life, to God be the glory for this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Praise the Lord!!!!