Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My painted toenails

Okay, why you ask do I post this picture. This is the first time I've ever pained my toenails. Reason: religous. Well, another one of the DONT'S of our former faith family. I've never liked to wear sandles, I don't care to look at my feet, and my toenails (Okay, maybe I'm strange). I thought, "Hey, I can paint my toenails", and so I did. The boys helped me pick my color. Rob was a little stunned, he wondered why it had to be so bold, well, I just figure if you paint your toenails they have to be bright, or a french manicure (that ain't happening). So much fun.

It reminds me of my verse at the top of my blog. "It is for freedom Christ has set us free." Galatians 5:1a

I now know that I can not "loose" my salvation by painting my toenails. Again, long story. My testimony is on my blog on the April 18th post. Check it out if you'd like.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Heather said...

Beautiful!!! And, you did such a wonderful job too!

Free In Christ said...

Thanks!