Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Zach in the pool



Here is my Zach in the pool. Don't look at the water. We had a problem when we filled it. Rob started filling it, and then sometime during the day, without him knowing, the city flushed the hydrants in from of our house. We have rust in our water, we are slowly getting it taken care of . At any rate, I got some good pictures of Zach yesterday in the pool. This kid would stay in the water all day if you let him. He is like that with a bath also. He is sure getting quit a little "brown" skin.

I just was able to get my computer to upload pictures from the harddrive, and not have to go through picasa. I'm pretty happy about this, hopefully, it will work for me later also. See, I have this picasa, which is great, since before I could never get my computer to upload the pictures, at any rate, I can't figure out how to set the picture size differently (hence the reason all my previous photo posts are huge) and then I can't figure out how to change the layout either, or put more than one picture on a post. Okay, now you know, I'm not too computer literate. Oh, another thing I don't know how to do is put links on my blog. I'd love to have my fellow bolg friends links on my blog, just don't know how, and I've tried the way that the "help" says too. Any suggestions? No biggie if not. But, thanks in advance if you do. Well, I really need to get to bed, I had a hard time getting up this morning. Have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Heather said...

He is so photogenic! We lived in a place where there was rust in the water and it would ruin some of my laundry too :( Hope you are having a wonderful day!!

Free In Christ said...

Thanks Heather. I'm glad generally the rust is not too bad in our water to ruin clothes. That is awful.

A Bishops Wife said...

I cannot read the yellow!

You continue to amaze me! We both have tree boys, got our hair cut at the same time and have the same pool in our back yard!

Free In Christ said...

I edited the post. Changed the yellow, hope you can read it.

Sorry!