Sunday, May 14, 2006

A....B...C...

Accent: used to be northern (Chicagoland area), now I guess it would be Indiana (kinda southern)
Bible book I like: Galatians
Chore that I don't like: Toilets (I have 3 boys)
Dog or Cat: Dog--which I can't believe I like my dog so much
Essesntial Electronic: Computer
Favorite Cologne: don't know
Gold or Silver: Gold (wedding ring) now, I think I prefer silver
Handbag I carry most often: Whatever one I own at the time, I'm not a big purse person. I don't usually own more than 2 at a time.
Insomnia: I do enjoy night time more than morning
Job Title: Mom/Wife
Kids: 3 boys
Living Arrangements: House, with husband, 3 boys and a dog
Most Admirable Trait: friendly/outgoing
Naughtiest Childhood Trait: talk back--mouthy
Overnight Hospital Stay: 3 babies, and a gall bladder surgery
Phobias: bugs (works great with boys everywhere)
Quote: No favorite---not a big quote rememberer
Religion: Christian---follower of Christ
Siblings: 3 brothers and 2 sisters (one of which is a twin of mine)
Time I wake up: Depends on the need of the day---never earlier than necessary
Unusual talent or skill: I remember numbers (like phone numbers, and account numbers) Okay, does that count as a talent or skill? Hope so.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: Peas
Worst habit: Changing subjects mid conversation, maybe more than once (most definately more than once) and never really finishing a thought. I definately drive myself crazy with this one.
X-rays: broken collar bone in 6th grade
Yummy stuff I cook: deserts-any kind
Zoo Animal I like: Monkeys


Okay, now it is your turn: Karen, Heather and Ronda. Have fun.

1 comment:

Heather said...

:) how fun!!