Monday, February 06, 2006

Our House

The following are pictures of the inside of our first house. God has blessed us tremendously with this house. From the moment I walked through the front door the first time, I knew this was my house. It was everything we'd dreamed of and prayed for in a house. I thank God daily for the blessing of this house. We'd been married for almost 13 years, devouted our lives to the ministry, and we never really thought we'd have a house of our own, well God outdid himself with this blessing. One of the greatest things is that we can easily afford this house with Rob's income alone, which will allow me to stay at home (well, I work 2 days a week-just for extra $$). It is a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car attached garage newer home (built in 1994 I think). The house has an open floor plan which makes it feel bigger than it is, it has vaulted ceilings in the front room. We now have a privacy fence in the back yard. It is in the part of town we'd always dreamed of living, but never thought it was possible. HAH!! Like I said God gave us the desires of our heart. I took these pictures for Rob's grandmother, who will probably never be able to travel here to see it personally, but I thought these would be fun to post. I will post a picture of the outside whenever I take it. Also, these pictures were taken immediately after I cleaned a room, my house is not usually all clean at one time, you know I DO have 3 boys. The only thing we had to do, well we didn't have to, but we did, was paint the entire inside of the house. It was still the builders paint job. It was all white/off white. I was so excited to get to choose my paints, since we'd never owned a house before that was never an option. One thing I'll say is, I don't think I'll ever paint the entire house at one time again. We sure enjoy it though. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Good color choice! Very pretty!

~Stacy