Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I have a BIG mouth

Okay, interesting statement. Anyone who knows me knows I'm loud. I can't help it most of the time. I jut talk loud. It was interesting, because at my Grandmother's funeral, I realized where it came from. My Mothers entire family is loud. I guess you could say "I get it honest". When my husband and I watched "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" we said how much it reminded me of my family. Okay, the bad part, my kids have a tendency to be loud also. Tonight I found myself talking extremely loud, and then the kids started in, so there was 4 of us talking loud. And you know how that goes, you have to keep getting louder to just feel like you'll be heard. WOW! My poor husband, who almost talks in a mumble, yells "WHY ARE WE ALL YELLING?" Oops! Sometimes I'll ask my son, "why are you talking so loud", his response is "I don't know Mom, I think I get it from you". UGH!!!! Kids! My prayer, Lord please help me not to talk quit so loud.

2 comments:

Ronda said...

your loudness is how you are. to take that part away would almost erase who you are. your husband once told the kids in kids church that the one thing that you don't like about yourself, maybe is the one thing God really enjoys in you. just think how well you can share the gospel and even the death can hear you. Well almost your still not quite that loud. Anyways I enjoy you and your family just the way you are.

Heather said...

That is so funny!! Oh...I love that movie!