Saturday, February 11, 2006

Dentist visit

I went to the dentist the other day. It was a just wonderful--do you sense the sacrcasm? I haven't been in a while, simply because I don't currently have dental insurance, not because of a fear of dentist. At any rate, I left crying. Now you have to know that I'm not a cryer--at all. I totally surprised my husband that day. He said "wow, you're never like this". Well, he is the reason. I have to have some dental work done to the tune of $800. YIKES! I am considering trying to find a dental school around here, and maybe getting the work done there. We'll see. I will have to do some research to find where one is. I considered putting off the work, however, I think of the fact that my mother has had complete dentures since she was my age, and my sister has just recently had to have most of her teeth pulled, and is getting partials here soon, she is younger than I. You can see soft teeth run in our family, and I guess I'd like to try and keep mine, which I still have them all--minus wisdom teeth. Well, anyway, just thought that was an interesting tidbit to share. I am praying that this all works out well for me. Please if you remeber pray about this situation.

No comments: