Wednesday, March 15, 2006

God's COOL!

My sister just found out she is expecting a baby in November. We are all so excited. Let me tell you it is something when my husband gets excited. He is very reserved with his emotions. At any rate. She has been married for 8 years. 4 years ago they were blessed to be able to adopt a baby boy. Long story on how they got him. That story is a God story bigtime. However, she was abused by many people in our family and others for her entire life. She has been in counseling for over 2 years. Doctors have told her she'd never have a child of her own. WOW!!! Isn't God great. He evidently has decided that now is the time for her to have a baby. She said. "Do you think it will change the way I feel about my son." Absolutely not!! God has given them both of these children for a reason. God has also helped her break this vicious cycle of abuse that is in our family. Please help me pray that she has no problems with this pregancy. Wow! I'm still in shock. God is so absolutely awesome. He just reminds me everyday, todays just happens to be a real big reminder.

No comments: