Saturday, March 25, 2006

Chronicles of Narnia

We took the boys to see the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe. We waited for it to get to the cheap theater (it was only $1.50 per person) It was great. The boys loved it. We DID explain to the them that it is a spiritual allagory. We had a great discussion with them on the way home. It was great. (I know I already said that, but it was.)

It is so wonderful to understand the true "gospel message". It makes so much sense now. Rob and I went to see the movie the week after it came out, but I fell asleep because I go sick that day--I was not too happy about that at all, but Rob enjoyed the movie. I am so glad we took the boys today.

I ate way too much popcorn. We don't usually get popcorn, but my sister and her husband and son went, and we split the cost and got some. It was wonderful. I blew the diet today. I am eating a sald for supper to make up for it. (don't worry, I only eat very little dressing)

Rob is sharing his testimony tomorrow at a church in Lynn. We are excited about the opportunities God is giving our family to share our testimony. Next week he is going to another area church to do the same. Please pray for our family that we'd be used through all this.

1 comment:

Heather said...

We really enjoyed that movie as well!! I loved the books as a child. The spiritual message is such a good one too...so many parallels!