Monday, February 26, 2007

Field trip pictures



A few more pictures. I am so glad I was able to go on the field trip with Austin. I haven't been able to go on many with him, and I promised this one. I was a LONG bus ride. 2 hours each way, but we had a good time. He is such a funny little guy. He was so sweet, he had $$ to spend at the gift shop. Well, he bought a key chain and a marble carved dog, then he wanted to buy for his brothers. So we picked pencils, then he kept shopping, he was wanting to purchase something for our neighbors. I thought it was pretty sweet, and he picked an Indiana Magnet for the fridge. We haven't yet given it to them, but I'm sure they will enjoy the thought. They could be great grandparents to my kids, and they are so very kind. I was touched by Austin's thoughtfullness.

No comments: