Sunday, April 16, 2006

Revelation of the day (from Friday)

I was working on Friday, all by myself. I work at a convenience store, that has a Subway Restaraunt in it. I was working Subway by myself, and was just in the back prepping food when I realized something. Now, don't get too excited, it may not mean much to you, but it was good for me at the moment.

I was contemplating the thought of Rob loosing his job and me working full time now. I'm not sure who may know this, but in January I had tried to get a job at a bank here in town. It was only part time, which is of course what I wanted at the time. It looked very promising and I was pretty excited about it, however, it fell through. I had placed it in God's hands, and was pretty okay with the outcome. NOW, I realize why I did not get that job. God KNEW that on April 19th, 2006 that my husband was going to loose his job. He also knew that I'd need to start working fulltime, and that the store I'm at would allow me to work full time, no question about it. Also, they are SO VERY flexible with my schedule. I basically get to pick my hours for the week. (don't worry I try and be fair). So, anyway, that is my revelation. God is sovereign and he knew what I needed and when I'd need it. Isn't he wonderful.

3 comments:

A Bishops Wife said...

These kind of events let me know for sure that God watches out for us. He knows everything.

Karen said...

It is so amazing to see how God works! Thank you for your insights and also for all your love and encouragement to me!

Love in Him...

Karen

Heather said...

You are such an encouragement. I always admire those who can find the silver lining :)