Friday, January 12, 2007

This my friends is the reason for the absence.





**Notice the Christmas tree is still up.
This is the reason for my long absence. UGH!!!! I can hardly stand it anylonger. Believe me it was much worse yesterday, and that doesn't even touch the boys rooms.
I guess this is life with 2 parents working 40+ hours a week, and having 3 rambuctous boys.
See, this last picture, my attmept to organize the mess. That is another problem, when I clean I like to do it right, therefore I ususally make a bigger mess trying to clean. My husband laughs at me for this all the time.
I was off last weekend, and Rob and I went away from Saturday morning to late Sunday afternoon--early evening. It was great. We went to eat at the Olive Garden, which is the first place we went when we dated (okay not the exact one). We stayed at a hotel that gave us late checkout. We check in at around 4pm on Saturday and didn't have to check out until 3 pm the next day. It was a nice get a way, without much expense, and we weren't too awfully far from home.
Okay, then we came home, and back to work. I had yesterday and today off. Yesterday I planned on cleaning all day, well, that was nixed when I woke with a horrible migraine. I got the boys to school, then went back to bed until I needed to get up to take my husband lunch. Then I was able to clean some before the troops arrived.
Well, really I must go and clean. It was nice to know I am missed. I will try and make a real post later.
OFF TO CLEAN!!!! YEEHAW!!! Now, don't be jealous of me today. LOL!

1 comment:

Liza on Maui said...

yeah, 2 parents working 40 hours a week, whre do we find time to clean?

I too need to clean and de-clutter my house....