Friday, January 05, 2007

Nap time

It is 1:10 pm, and I'm at home ALONE!!!! I think I'll take a nap.

I have worked 45+ hours a week for the past month or so, and today we were actually at full staff level at the store, I was done (kind of) with my work, and so I decided to leave. YEEHAW!!!

Rob is out of town, for a funeral in his family. The boys are at school. The house is farely clean. The laundry is caught up. What else is there to do but sleep.

Listen to me sleep. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Have a great day, and weekend. When Rob comes home we are going away ALONE, from Saturday am until sometime on Sunday.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Boy does a nap sound really good right now!
Enjoy your nap and your get a way.

Grafted Branch said...

*cough* *choke* *gasp*

Ahem.

Awe...what's the sport in that?

Robin said...

You may link to me. You didn't lose me, I had to change up. Look
forward to blogging with you.

Heather said...

(((hug))) I have missed you!! I think I am sort of caught up with house...life etc :)love, heather

Robin said...

This has been an awfully long nap! Time to wake up girlie, we're missing you. :)

Heather said...

I agree with Miss Robin...time to wake up!!!! We want to hear from you!! love-heather