Monday, October 16, 2006

One Word Meme

Okay, I got tagged last week, I'm quit behind on my blogging. Here it is. Grafted Branch tagged me for this one word meme.

This is a very simple meme. You just pick one word you would use to describe me. All you have to do it leave a comment for me. This ought to be interesting. If you should desire you can explain why you chose the word you chose. It is up to you. Thanks for playing along.

Now, guess what I get to tag people. Here goes.
Heather, Karen, Becky. Have fun!

3 comments:

Grafted Branch said...

O.k...I agree, one word is really hard. Hmmmm....

Dedicated.

You strike me as a lot of good things as far as I know you through your writings, but one of the things I like best about you is your dedication to Christ. You're "on-fire" (in a controlled way, of course) for the Truth and anxious to share it.

Anonymous said...

One word to describe you? Hmmm...

In-tune. What I mean is that you pick up on things that people say without them saying the whole thing. And even when they try to help you forget, you still remember...dawg!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm. I thought I already put this, but I guess I was wrong.

Longsuffering...you are inspirational when it comes to this.
love,
heather