Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Funny Austin story

My Austin called me hysterically crying yesterday at work. I was trying to calm him down to find out the problem. I'll share it with you.

In the mornings, when I have to work early I have a girl come over and get the boys ready for school. Well, on this particular morning, Austin was using the restroom, and walked out in his "undies" and "SHE WAS THERE." (I guess he forgot she was coming) UGH!!! It totally traumatized him. He was so distraught. He couldn't even ride in her car to school. I had to come and rescue him. It was quit comical to me, after the fact. But, even in the evening he cried about it. I told him, "at least you had your undies on"

Poor little guy, things just bother him so much. He is a perfectionist, and a people pleaser. He doesn't want to disappoint anyone (well, he lets his guard down at home, after all "I know you won't kill me Mom.") His whole day was a little off from this incident.

Someday, he'll look back and laugh about this. Well, hopefully!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor guy!!! LOL (((hugs))) to him. :)