Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Phlegmatic







***You Have a Phlegmatic Temperament***
Mild mannered and laid back, you take life at a slow pace.
You are very consistent - both in emotions and actions.
You tend to absorb set backs easily. You are cool and collected.

It is difficult to offend you.
You can remain composed and unemotional.
You are a great friend and lover.
You don't demand much of others.
While you are quiet, you have a subtle wit that your friends know well.

At your worst, you are lazy and unwilling to work at anything.
You often get stuck in a rut, without aspirations or dreams.
You can get too dependent on others, setting yourself up for abandonment.

What Temperment Are You?http://www.blogthings.com/whattempermentareyouquiz/

2 comments:

Grafted Branch said...

I turned out choleric. I can't post the description because it says I can be prideful...of my faults! And I'm too proud to have that stated on my blog! LOL!

Actually, this has surely been true of me in the past, but I pray that the Lord is strong to be healing me of such wickedness year by year. Interesting test. Thanks for posting!

Free In Christ said...

G.B.--TOo funny! Thanks for sharing.