Friday, April 13, 2007

I have been off the last two days, and no doctor appointments to travel too. It has been wonderfrul. I forgot how nice it is to have a day off through the week. Yesterday I spent the day cleaning, and doing laundry. I even sat down a read some, and watched a hallmark movie that I'd taped forever ago, and forgot about. It was a nice day. Oh yeah, I mopped the floor also. That might not sound like much, however, I don't usually do the floors. My dear husband ends up doing them. Ususally by the time I get my "cleaning" done, the good kind of cleaning, I am worn out, or it is time to pick up the kids or cook supper, and the floors get left behind.

Today I spent the majority of my day at the school with my boys. I went to luch with Austin and then part of his recess. Then off to Zach's class, where I sat in on reading time, and he read me a book, and then to lunch with Zach. Then off to the middle school for lunch with Jordan. I sat in his reading class for a while also. It was nice to spend time with the boys. I haven't had the time to do this school lunch thing in a while, because it seems when I'm off through the week, it is usually a booked up day.

Well, now to get some yard work before the sun goes done and it gets to chilly.

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm impressed! House work, yard work, lunches with all 3 kids AND some reading time?! I think you just qualified yourself as super woman in my book. Glad you had an enjoyable and productive 2 days off.

Grafted Branch said...

That day full of accomplishments sounds glorious! :)

Dana said...

That day does sound wonderful! Did you eat lunch every time?LOL

staceyhoff said...

ahh the floors. Bane of my existence, too. On a fun note: Your family is beautiful!:)