Tuesday, December 20, 2005

More sickness

I kept my 2 little ones home yesterday to let, since they'd been sick on Sunday. Today, we sent all 3 to school, and a few hours later Rob had to go and pick up Austin. Poor guy, he got sick in his classroom. He has not been doing well all day. He is quit distraught that he is not able to eat or drink anything without getting sick. I am praying that we all get through this in time to still make our Christmas journey to the Chicagoland area.

On a good note. I wrapped all my Christmas gifts this evening. That is great. That is a job I don't enjoy very much, it can be so time consuming. It is finished though. Yesterday I spent dipping candies. I made white chocolate pretzels, ritz crackers w/peanut butter dipped in chocolate, and then oreos dipped in white chocolate. My plan is on Thursday to make buckeyes, and caramel corn, I may even make some cut out cookies (that is a big maybe).

No comments: