Thursday, September 27, 2007

Goodbye tree



Here are a few pictures of a quit funny little incident at our house last week. Here goes.

We are trying to sit and eat together, which is nearly impossible with 4 ADHD males, and beautiful weather outside. Rob eats and disappears, and then Zach runs in the house as I'm cleaning up from supper, and is yelling "Dad has a chainsaw and is cutting down the tree." His eyes were bright with excitement. Well, of course all the boys had to go and watch, it was quit a site to behold. You can see Zach laying in the lawn watching. It was so funny. My husband sometimes amazes me. He hadn't even let me know his plans for the evening, and then down comes the tree. Well, in his defense, the tree is dying and needs to be taken down, but I guess I just didn't think it'd be that day. Then he said last that this is the last week for brush removal by the city. Good enough excuse I guess.

1 comment:

Pam--in America said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Men (or Boys, really) always amaze me with what will fascinate them! At least you got the tree down without having to nag your husband to do it!
(I must confess-----I probably would have enjoyed watching that too!)