Thursday, August 09, 2007

WOHOO!!!!

Well, I've got big news from this household. I got a promotion at work. I will be a store manager at a store in Ohio. It will be about a 25 minute drive for me. LOTS more $$$$$. We are all excited about this opportunity, and a little nervous about it at the same time. I will work mainly days. That is a plus. I start my new position on Monday. Please lift us up in prayer while we make this next transition. There are lots of pluses. The store is a good store, not many problems, which is a plus for me. The manager that was there straightened it up when she got there, and she was transfered to the store that just lost the manager, so even though the other store was closer for me. I'm quit thankful to no be going into a store with BIG problems. I know God in his sovereignty has put me in this spot for the time, so I will trust him to help us work out all the specifics.

Well, I will try and update later. I have to be to work in 15 minutes, and I'm not even in my work clothes. UGH!!!!!!

Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

Robin said...

Congrats!!

I'm happy for you.
Can't wait to hear all about the first day.

Grafted Branch said...

I surely meant to say this earlier...Good job! Well done! Congratulations!

I'm so thankful tonight for the way the Lord has blessed and provided for your precious family.

First your husband's new gig, and now this! Icing! Icing is good.

Heather said...

Yay!!! I am so happy for you my friend :) Wonderful news. ((hug))-heather