Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas

May we remember the gift that was given on this day. Our savior. I wish you and yours a blessed Christmas and New Year. ***Last night in our family worship time, in which you wonder if your children really do inteed listen as they fidget and look around, we read Luke 2. When it was over, Jordan asked this question (well something to this effect) Where is says "Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among those with who he is well pleased!" (Luke 2:14ESV) Is this talking about predestination? Absolutely, it is talking about definate atonement. Well, my point in this comment is that THEY DO LISTEN. There was also something that Austin picked up when we were doing our chatecism questions. This shows me that the boys are listening, thinking and taking to heart what they are being taught. I'm so thankful for many things this year. God has brought us so far on our journey. We have gone from being extremely legalistic, oneness pentecotal, to very reformed in our theology. God has revealed so much to us. And then, to top it all off, my children understand. God has opened their understanding. God is so AWESOME! He is so faithful. My children are a part of the covenant family. Okay, I could go on and on. I just want to praise God for revealing truth to us each day.

1 comment:

Grafted Branch said...

So glad you're back.

I'm dreadfully behind on my Christmas memories. Too busy living them, I guess -- but I'd better blog them ofr posterity, before I forget.

Anyway, it's exciting to know that our children are listening -- and "getting it."