Thursday, June 05, 2008

some pictures from Memorial Day





I took LOTS and LOTS of pictures when we went on our camping trip over Memorial Day weekend. However, I have evidently deleted them from my computer and my memory card--since I have already printed them. I really had some good one to. UGH!!! We had a great time. We went with Rob's 2 sisters and their families. It was much fun. We each took one day and were in charge of the food. YUMMO! It was nice, we had good food and didn't have to do the work the entire time. We never even had hamburgers or hotdogs once. It was nice to spend time with family. We all traveled almost exactly to the 1/2 way point between where we live and where they all live. The kids enjoyed spending time together, getting dirty, and all the fun stuff kids do. Acacia is at the present the only girl, therefore she is the Princess of the family.

No comments: