Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Me & My Twin Sister



I forgot to post this picture from Thanksgiving. This is my family with my twin sister. I know that she knows who I am, honest, I can tell by her response to me when I talk to her. I apologize it didn't get a great picture of her face. She is beautiful. She has long fingers, thick blac wavy hair, big brown eyes. She lives in a hospital for handicap. It is a great facility. We don't get to visit very often, mainly because we don't get to Illinois often at all, however, she is well cared for. I can tell because we ALWAYS show up unannounced and she always looks good. My husband has stopped in their more than I--mainly from his past job when he would travel to pick up--he would stop in, just because he wanted to be sure she was being taken care of well. He is so wonderful like that. He sais he can tell she is in a good facility because he has been in SO MANY different facilities, and this is one of the best. Well, this isn't the best picture of my family, but it is us. The boys were a little nervous, well Zach was anyway. The other 2 remember more of our visits. Hey, I really can ramble can't I. Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Melissa! I didn't know you had a twin sister! Thank you so much for sharing this precious family visit!