Friday, July 21, 2006

3 Things Meme

I found this on many other blogs, a week or probably more than that actually, ago. I thought it'd be fun. I love to find out things about others, this is a neat way to find out stuff.

3 things that scare me:
losing my husband
someone hurting one of my children
My children not growing up to serve Christ

3 people who make me laugh:
Austin
Rob
Jordan and Zach

3 things I love:
My husband
My children
Jesus

3 things I hate:
When my house is messy (90% of the time)
Being sick (Mom's don't have time to be sick)
When one of my boys is sick

3 things I do not understand:
How people can hurt their own children
How people can hurt any child
Electronics (well some of them)


3 things on my desk:
Newspaper
Commentary on Philipians (3 of them actually---can you guess what Rob is preaching from
Sunday)
lotion
Cup of pens
My visor for work
a phone
an answering machine
a card of snaps
OH WAIT---it was only 3 things--SORRY!!

3 things I am doing right now:
blogging
laundry
(I can't do too much while I blog--hence why I haven't updated much lately)

3 things I want to do before I die:
To see my children faithfully serving Jesus Christ
To reconcile with my parents---long story
To see my family saved (i.e. my brothers, mother and father)

3 things I can do:
sew (even though I don't do it often)
bake
cross stich (again, haven't done that in a long while)

3 ways to describe my personality:
outgoing
cynical (I'm working on that)
Feisty

3 things I can't do:
play the piano
karate (why did I think of that--who knows)
go to bed early

3 things I think you should listen to:
God (be still and listen)
Your husband
Your pastor

3 things you should never listen to:
gossip (I'm working on that also--I'll be honest about that)
Humanistic philosophy
criticism of others

3 absolute favorite foods:
chicken
brownies
chocolate

3 beverages I drink regularly:
Diet Pepsi/Coke
Caffiene free Diet Pepsi/Coke
Water (occassionally----do you see a problem here)

3 shows I watched as a kid:
Brady Bunch
Mr. Rogers
Romper Room

3 things I really want to do:
Be a godly wife and mother
Be a witness for Jesus Christ
Be a more patient with my children and husband

I hope some of my blog friends will do this also. It is a little time consuming, but it is fun.
Enjoy! Have a great weekend.

No comments: