Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Going away gifts



This is a picture of the nice gifts my co workers from my old store gave me. I guess they talked to my sister one day and asked what I liked. They covered all the bases. I LOVE yankee tarts, and of course I like to use 2 at a time, one in the front of the house-one in the back. The one thing I actually collect (well sort of, if someone else buys them for me) is the Willow Tree figurines. The little boy has a ballon that says "Congrats"--I put him in my new office. The tart burner goes in my room beautifully. The card, in case you can't read was PERFECT for them to get me. It said, with an attitude "FINE, Be that way, Leave." and on the inside it said, "I needed something to whine about today." I got a great chuckle out of this card. It was a very thoughtful gift, and I really appreciated it. I do miss my old co-workers.

No comments: